We are interested in a broad range of topics related to visual computing, mathematical optimisation and machine learning. Some example are:
- 3D shape analysis & geometry processing
- correspondence and matching problems (e.g. shape matching, graph matching, assignment problems)
- graph-based modelling of visual computing problems (axiomatic and learning-based)
- integrating human knowledge in the form of expert-designed models and algorithms into learning systems
- processing large collections of data (e.g. multi-graph matching, transformation synchronisation, permutation synchronisation)
- statistical shape models & multi-shape analysis
- various applications (e.g. in AR/VR, motion capture, 3D reconstruction, biomedicine).